- Most of our pilgrimages end at an impressive historic site.
- Each walk is an opportunity for you to have time for yourself, walking in nature. The emphasis is on the spiritual, the celtic heritage, the land, nature, our place in it,
- Small groups and expert guides who know the area well mean that you can get the most from the day.
- Circular or linear walks of between 5-8 miles (transport will be provided back to your starting point or vehicle for linear walks).
- For practical purposes, all day walks are currently booked via AirBnB and links are provided by each day walk to the particular Experience on the AirBnB website – simply click the link and book.
More day walks coming soon …..
In the planning stages:
- One day pilgrimages
- North Wales
- Tintern Abbey
- Religious Pilgrimages
Further details will be posted here soon.
Your Own Private Pilgrimage
At Guided Pilgrimage, we are happy to design a guided walk (multi-day or single day) around a destination of your choice. Just let us know your group size, preferred destination (or we can help you choose a suitable one) and walk duration and we will be happy to put something together for you.
This might be particularly suitable for someone who wants their own private experience or a spiritual leader / personal development coach or facilitator who wants to explore more with a group in the outdoors but does not have the required qualifications / insurance to do so. With us looking after the walk and living arrangements on the trip, the leader is able to concentrate on the rest of the content.
We can also include speakers or demonstrations from craftsmen/women en route from many walks of life to enable you to offer something uniquely different to your group. Do get in touch if this is of interest.